more about matt
Matt has been podcasting since 2005. As a teenager and young adult, he performed in dozens of community and professional stage productions, winning regional acclaim as a stage actor. He also has acting experience in television shows and commercials, and reading radio news.
Matt is also the author/editor of three print books:
matt's voiceover training
- 2012, trained at APVoices in NYC with Ellie Devers and Frank Piazza.
- 2013, Trained with Edge Studios.
- During 2013, Matt was represented by JAM Talent for tv/film work in New Zealand.
matt's television credits
New Zealand Lotto Father's Day Commercial (2013)
Export Gold Beer Commercial, New Zealand (2013)
Step Dave (series), Episodes 1 & 2, New Zealand (airing in Feb 2014)
Cadbury Dream Factory (series), various episodes, New Zealand (airing in Feb 2014)
matt's stage credits
during his teen and young adult years matt appeared on stage in many stage productions, including among others:
- Sound of Music (Franz)
- Fiddler on the Roof (Lazur Wolf)
- Guys and Dolls (Arvide Abernathy)
- Camelot (Merlin)
- Flowers for Algernon (Charley)
- Velveteen Rabbit (Velveteen Rabbit understudy)
- A Christmas Carol (various)
- Julius Caesar (various)
what others are saying
"Matt has a clear, honest sound with a heightened ability to communicate. He takes direction well and is a fast study."
matt's equipment and services
- Home studio
- Apogee digital condenser MiC, Blue 8-Ball condenser microphone
- Twisted Wave, ProTools and Garage Band recording and editing
- MacBook, iPad, iPhone
- conversion into any required format
- delivery via any required method
- full editing and production capability in house
- available for live direction
- able to work in local studios when necessary
- will travel for jobs when possible and with reimbursement
matt's voiceover credits
King Country Steam Express for NZ Railway Enthusiasts Society
Stanley, the Very Fine Squirrel written by Matthew Tittle (2013)
The Way of the Tao: Living an Authentic Life for Dennis Waller (2013)
Kurt and Captain Annie for J. R. Hargrove (2013)
Intent to Sell for Jeffrey A. Marks (2013)
Signs and Wonders for Bill Vincent (2013)
Hsin Hsin Ming for Dennis Waller (2014)
Cognitive Literary Studies for Redwood Audiobooks (in production).
The Venice Stories for Randolph Becker (in production)
Reclaiming the Soul of Your Faith for Randolph Becker (in production)
Gay Perspective: Things Our Homosexuality Tells Us about the Nature of God and the Universe for Toby Johnson (White Crane Spirituality) (in production)
Taking Back Faith: Heretical Thoughts for a New Century for Matthew Tittle (in production).